Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
* JSON output is now beautified when exporting custom formats
* A README file has been added to the tree for use at GitHub
- Removed the updateURL from builds offered at my personal website. CoLT will now be hosted only at AMO.
- Converted the changelog to Markdown format
- Bumped the supported minVersion to 38.0
- Default formats can now be restored via the options dialog
- Reorganized the options dialog
- Displaying the CoLT context sub-menus is now slightly more efficient (they are no longer built on the fly)
- Error handler routines have been updated to use the reportError() call
- Bug Fix: Removed an erroneous instance in the options dialog where DOM elements were being created and never used
- Bug Fix: Selected item artifacts should no longer be left around when moving custom formats in the list
- Removed a few deprecated parameters from various internal functions
- Bug Fix: CoLT's menu items were not working properly when only one format was present in the custom formats list
- Bug Fix: Improved the way migrating from ancient versions of CoLT works (prefs weren't being fully migrated)
- Removed the following translations, all of which were mostly incomplete: cs-CZ, ko-KR, tr, zh-TW
- Bug Fix: Removed an invalid reference to the document object in CoLT's common module, which prevented new installs from being set up properly
Version 2.6.2 included the following changes:
- Custom formats are now stored in a JSON file in the user's Firefox profile, instead of as Firefox preferences
- Rewrote the export and import routines to support the new JSON file format
- Improved the way internal logging is handled
- Modified the way new-line characters are determined
- Bumped the minVersion to 24.0
- Bug Fix: Redesigned the way data is passed between the browser and CoLT's options dialog, fixing several errors that would appear in the browser console
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few places where DOM elements were erroneously being created and never used
- Changed the minimum supported Firefox version to 17.0, since the 10.x line is no longer supported
- Various locale updates
- Added support for conditional expressions using the
- Added support for importing and exporting custom formats (useful for moving them between systems)
- Improved the way custom format events are handled
- Removed the embedded JAR file from within the extension's XPI file
- Made a few minor improvements to the installer manifest
- Changed the minimum supported Firefox version to 10.0
- Bug Fix: Newly added separators now properly extend across the custom format dialog
- Added a Catalan (ca) localization
- Updated the Arabic (ar) localization
- Bug Fix: Once again altered the "insertafter" attribute of the "Copy Page Title and Location" menu. It should no longer appear above the "Copy" menu item when text is selected.
- Bug Fix: Corrected the changes to the nsITransferable interface made in the previous version (the initial recommendation from Mozilla was incorrect)
- Improved the way percent signs can be escaped. You can now specify either "%%" or "\%" to get a literal percent character.
- Added logic to clear all custom formats if the extensions.colt.prefs_version setting gets cleared in about:config. Clearing this value is a handy way to reset to the default custom formats.
Changes in 2.5.6:
- Added the capability to specify access-key accelerators for custom format context menu items. Existing custom formats will have no key assigned; you must manually set them if upgrading from a previous version.
- Added the capability to insert a percent sign into a given custom format (simply escape the percent sign with a backslash character).
- Replaced the default FuseTalk custom format with the somewhat more prevalent Markdown format.
- Bug Fix: Rewrote the routine that handles doing the substitution for custom formats. This will prevent the mistaken translation of encoded characters within substituted text (URLs, for example).
- Added Unicode support (custom formats can now include extended characters)
- Added a new custom format variable for inserting tab characters (%B)
- Options are now stored under the more appropriate "extensions." branch
- Removed a few extraneous menu updates during initialization
- Removed the obsolete contents.rdf files from each localization folder, reducing overall file size
- Changed the minVersion from 1.5 to 3.6
- Bug Fix: Several registered event listeners were not being removed on shutdown
- Added support for Firefox 5 and 6
- Minor locale updates
- Added capability to capture selected text when copying the page's title and location
- Added the local time stamp to the available fields for custom formats
- A rich-text custom format is now one of the default formats for new installs of CoLT
- Added a new Swedish (sv-SE) localization
- Cleaned up some now redundant preferences used by CoLT
- CoLT licensing has been updated and relaxed.
- Bug Fix: Corrected a problem that caused CoLT to stop working in Firefox 4.0 builds
- Bug Fix: Copying as rich text now works properly if the rich text option is the only custom format in the custom format list (i.e. it appears as a top-level menu item)
- Bug Fix: Removing an item from the custom format list no longer causes the selected index to be cleared
- Bug Fix: Moving items around in the custom format list when the list contains many items no longer causes the selection to disappear
* Bumped the maxVersion to 3.5.* to support Firefox 3.5 builds
* Updated the Arabic (ar) localization
* CoLT now supports an unlimited number of custom formats for the 'Copy Link Text and Location' action.
* When only one format is available for the 'Copy Link Text and Location' action, it appears as a menu item, rather than an item in a sub-menu.
* Custom menu separators can now be added to the 'Copy Link Text and Location' sub-menu.
* Added a new Czech (cs-CZ) translation.
* Added a new Korean (ko-KR) translation.
* Added a new Lithuanian (lt-LT) translation.
* Added a new Chinese Simplified (zh-CN) translation.