Bienvenue sur Firefox pour Android Add-ons.
Ajoutez fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox pour Android.Fermer
YouTube Center 220.127.116.11-signed Pas de redémarrage
YouTube Center contains all kind of different useful functions which makes your visit on YouTube much more entertaining.
À propos de ce module
A list of some of the features in YouTube Center:
- Download YouTube videos
- Remove ads on YouTube
- Resize the YouTube player to your own custom size.
- Repeat the video
- Auto select quality
- Prevent auto play/buffering of videos
- Rearrange the buttons.
- Turn lights off button
- and more...
YouTube Center is hosted on Github where I will push everything to when I develop on YouTube Center. There you will be able to find the latest non-released version (dev version).
- Added option to change the URL of the YouTube logo.
- Added option to hide the text of the repeat button.
- Added YouTube Experimental tab to the debug category. In that tab it is possible to select the available YouTube layouts.
- Added prefix and suffix to range elements in the settings.
- Added option to choose to only view the highest quality for either DASH or non-DASH formats in the Video Thumbnail.
- Added a save notification in the settings. It is located in the right bottom corner.
- Added an option to add a darker background behind the player.
- Added an option to change the height of the rating bar for both the video thumbnail and the one below the player.
- Added a lazy load option for the country flags. So it will only load the country data when it's needed and not everything all at once.
- Added Antarctica flag. Note that Antarctica don't have an official flag. So the flag that is used is The Graham Bartram design.
- Added color presets to the color picker.
- Added option to change the color of the rating bar.
- Added core functionality for subtitle download.
- Added core functionality for comment filtering.
- Added a warning when the `Click through` option is enabled and the opacity of the overlay is 90% or over.
- Added the ability to scroll up to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player`.
- Added an option to enter the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has been started.
- Added an option to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has been paused.
- Added an option to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has ended.
- Added an option to prevent the player from switching to the `Share` tab when the video has been liked. This includes setting it to switch to another tab.
- Tweaked the quality selector to have two separate methods for the HTML5 player and the flash player, because they each use different methods.
- Tweaked the filename tags to have the prefix `0` for numbers from 0 to 9.
- Tweaked the ads removal a little.
- Tweaked the `Fullscreen Top Player` feature to better detect scrolls. This fixed the issue with smooth scroll including when the mode is activated it will not show a scrollbar.
- Fixed an issue where YouTube Center didn't work as intended in Scriptish (Scriptish is not recommended, use the add-on or Greasemonkey).
- Fixed removal of the endscreen.
- Fixed the HTML5 player where the video wouldn't fill the whole player.
- Fixed the comments.
- Fixed the SPF
- Fixed an issue with the new experimental layout.
- Fixed the error message appearing on the video thumbnails.
- Fixed YouTube embedded videos compatibility.
- [Chrome Extension] Added an option button, which will go directly to the YouTube Center settings.
- [Firefox Extension] Fixed an issue where YouTube Center didn't work when the cookies has been disabled.
- [Firefox Extension] The Firefox extension is now restartless.
- [Firefox Extension] Added translators to the install.rdf file.
- [Firefox Extension] Added an option button in the add-ons page, which will go directly to the YouTube Center settings.
Ce module n'est pas compatible avec votre version de Firefox pour Android à cause des éléments suivants :