Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
After submitting the previous update I discovered that most of the core functionality seemed to have been broken some time after Firefox ESR52, so this reimplementation was somewhat rushed! Everything should be working again now.
Preferences will be copied into webextension storage in preparation for a future update that will support Firefox 57 and beyond.
- Fixed bug affecting Gecko 17+ caused by Gecko interface changes.
- Fixed inline options UI broken in Mobile (only tested in XUL version, not native Android version).
- 1.9.6 had a critical bug that prevented the addon starting up in legacy Gecko 1.9.x-series browsers.
- Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
- Added support for localisation of the options page - feel free to submit your language for inclusion in a future release.
- Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank - thanks to Stanimir Stamenkov for the report.
- Fixed support for application/json MIME type in Gecko 8+.
- Workaround for conflict with Firebug 1.8 <= v < 1.9.0a4 in Gecko 9+ - thanks to grayrest for the report.
- Fixed bug in per-host Accept overrides that caused initialisation of language
packs to fail - thanks to phill.luby.uk for the report.
- Formatted JSON output is now valid with quotes around object keys when copied - thanks to jrouffiac for the report.
- Full support for Firefox Mobile and future multi-process incarnations of the desktop browsers.
- No longer confuses certain websites by default - you can override the default HTTP Accept header on a host-by-host basis to either omit or include the JSON MIME type, with an optional q-value.
- New options interface available from within the Add-ons Manager in Gecko 7.x-series browsers (Firefox 7, SeaMonkey 2.4) and above - older browsers can still access all options by opening about:config and looking under extensions.jsonovich.
- 1.9.0 had a critical bug that prevented it installing in all Gecko 2.x-series browsers and up that wasn't caught during testing due to different installation methods.
- Although compatible with Gecko 8.x-series, data with the application/json MIME type will not be formatted since the browser now handles it as plain text - this will be fixed in the next release.
- Although compatible with Gecko 8.x-series, data with the application/json MIME type will not be formatted since the browser now handles it as plain text - this will be fixed in a future release.
- New preference to disable HTTP Accept header modification.
- New preferences to control which MIME types and file extensions should be treated as JSON.
- Some performance improvements.
- To configure the preferences, please use about:config - there appears to be no easy way to insert a restartless options dialog into the addons manager yet.
- Brings support for opening .json files from disk.
- Restores HTTP Accept header functionality that was lost for Firefox 4 in 1.8's initial restartless support.
- Uses ES5 strict mode.
- No longer uses XUL overlays at all, these cannot be made restartless.
- Can now be disabled and re-enabled on-demand in all supported browsers from the addon manager without restarting (older browsers will still nag to restart, but most of the script is actually unloaded already).
Changes in 1.8
- Marked compatible with SeaMonkey 2.
- Added support for restartless installation/uninstallation/enable/disable provided by Gecko 2 (Firefox 4+ and SeaMonkey 2.1+)
- Fixed bug where arrays were displayed as objects.
- Added support for Firefox 4
- New style