Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||September 4, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
The zoom with scrollbar seems to be very useful.
However, it would benefit from a different icon, something similar to default theme icons or at least a more neutral icon that would fit in third party themes.
Great addon, a perfect alternative to Panorama, which doesnt work so good when you have too many tabs.
What about adding an option to replace Panorama? So when you click on the Panorama icon on the tabbar Tab Groups helper instead...
This a great theme! Clean and minimal for those that like that.
Things that I would change:
- Use standard fonts sizes (i.e. why location and search bar has 120% bigger?)
- Firefox button is too high when window is maximized.
- Classic menu bar is not themed like the rest of the toolbars.
Spyware do not install
From a Phoenity fan since the very beginning: thanks!
Howevere there is still a bug with drop-down box arrows displaying the wrong glyph.
Otherwise working fine with TB 12 beta-
Even though this is is marked as compatible with TB 12, it is not indeed: toolbar buttons are displayed with beveled borders, not the same as the default theme.
A much needed addon otherwise for those of us that find aero transparency useless.
Development channel's version works fine with TB 8.0 beta.
Only bug I see are combo box drop down markers, the use a weird bitmap that does not fit the rest of the theme.
Is there any way to customize the theme through userchrome like old Phoenity themes have?
A once great addon ruined when taken over by a company...
Works with 8.0 beta for me, however when tabs on top and window is maximized the button is not perfectly positioned in the tabbar, it should have the same size and position as a tab, only in orange color.
Works fine when tabs on bottom and when window is not maximized.
Very useful for making Firefox button behave as it should, like a normal toolbar button.
One minor glitch is that the button border doesnt look smooth enough here, not as smooth as in the screenshots, it looks like the rounded corners are not smoothly resized (I'm using Firefox 8.0 beta on Windows 7 SP1).
Good for an experimental thing.
It does NOT respect Firefox RSS feeds handler preferences, i.e. it does not register as a feed handler, it just take over rss links without any choice to set back default Firefox feed previewer nor use an external feed reader to subscribe.
That's ok I guess if you intend to replace Firefox's feed viewer in the browser, but as an extension (what it is now) this is IMO just plain wrong.
Sounds useful, a copy of Safari's feature.
I would prefer if the menu label displayed a more standardized wording like:
"Open All Selected Links" or "Save All Selected Links"
Looks good for a light-weight tab extension.
I would suggest that the extension's default settings do not overwrite the user previous tab preferences, but take them as a start point; I'm talking about things like if searching from searchbox should open in a new tab or in an existing tab...
Good work, seems very powerful indeed.
As it is, for me, lacks the possibility to put the undo/redo buttons in its logical location, the tab-bar.
Doesnt seem to work here, "No closed tabs to undo".
The tab-bar button placement seems counterintuitive IMO, it should be on the tabbar's right, it or at least its position being customizable.
Context menu of tabbar button its the same as tabs.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729).
This turned to spyware! Someone should report it to Addons site's staff so at least a warning or a full disclosure of what data is being shared is shown to the user before installing the xpi. For those that had previous Foxmarks installed there is no way to know this as its installed automatically by auto-updates, this is a very poor policy and a serious threat to Mozilla auto-update mechanism: we install "Nice extension" v1.0 and let it autoupdate, author turns extension to v2.0 and becomes "Evil Extension", there is nothing user can do to stop the auto-update, there should be addons policy to prevent or at least inform the user of this before aito-update is being applied.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.0.2).
Interesting but it would be nice having an option to put it on the right or left of the page area, in the bottom it consumes too much space for those of us who are using a 16:9 or 16:10 display.
It would be perfect if its made to fit inside an standard sidebar instead of a custome made frame, there are extensions who can make it appear anywhere you like, right, left, bottom, top...
There is a great potential in this extension but they are implemented in a bad way:
1) NEVER add new bookmarks to the user's profile, replacing his bookmark structure, even if its for demonstration purposes.
2) Sidebar should be implemented in a compatible way (i.e. bookmark views switcher INSIDE the sidebar, not on the header; or use an individual sidebar for each bookmark view) so extension will co-exist peacefully with other sidebars and sidebar extension like AiO Sidebar.
3) Use a toolbar instead of statusbar, there is not enough space on statusbar for all the functions.
4) No support for favicons? No icons at all in the sidebar trees (meaning bookmarks and categories/groups look the same)
5) Extension's star bookmark concept conflicts with Firefox own star bookmark: green stars and yellow stars, should use another metaphor.
6) Opening a bookmark group makes all existing tabs disappear from tabbar. Using the statusbar for open groups of bookmarks in is conter-intuitive, there's no visual indication of how the group buttons in the statusbar affect the displayed tabs.
7) No integration with Firefox history / Awesome bar / Places library: opening the library will show old user's bookmarks. This is probably caused by using a brand new sqlite database instead of building on top of standard places database.
8) "Bookmark this link" from history not supported, adds bookmark to old database, "Live Bookmarks" added to old database too. New database does not support the "Bookmarks Toolbar" concept (so dragging a bookmark to the toolbar adds it to the old database too).
I gave it a 4 stars rating because all the concepts behing this are great, but they need to be implemented in a much better way.
I think I found a bug, if you open the customize toolbar dialog box and the close it, the search engines drop-down menu becomes empty, only the "manage search engines" entry appear. I have some other extensions installed, could it be some conflict