Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
|User since||July 3, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Works great, until the Mozilla version rapid increase.
This is how I fixed it ...
Downloaded the file bulgarian_dictionary-4.3-fx+tb+sm.xpi and opened it with an archiver.
Then chose and edited the file install.rdf
There is something like <em:maxVersion>X.Y</em:maxVersion> at few places and since I don't know the id of the TB or FF I changed the value X.Y to 9.0 at all places.
Then just installed manually the file from TB.
This is one of the best add-ons I'm using.
To make it work for Thunderbird 5 just download the package dispmua-1.6.6.xpi from the website http://www.juergen-ernst.de/addons/dispmua.html then open the file with WinZIP/WinRAR - do not extract it - open for editing the file install.rdf and on the bottom of it replace the line
Then exit the archiver. That should save your changes.
After that install the add-on manually by going to Tools/Add-on menu and press the [Install] button. Choose the just modified XPI package.
After that you can upgrade to TB5.
Should work just fine.