Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Bump Thunderbird maxVersion to 3.1.*.
* Use toolbar API to remove buttons from the toolbars, don't make assumptions about the internal toolbar workings. This is preparation for changes in toolbar customization in 3.0b2+ (Bug 407725).
* Added translations from Babelzilla.
* Added a default preference for the localized description.
* Added a skin directory and used some CSS to make the height of the view picker closer to that of the searchbox.
2007-06-05: xSearchbar v0.2:
* Added the View->Toolbars->Search Bar menu item.
* Remove the Views and QuickSearch toolbar buttons from the main toolbox palette so it doesn't show up in the Customize window.
2007-06-01: xSearchbar v0.1:
* Initial release v0.1: