Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- You no longer have to restart Firefox to install the add-on.
- The add-on is now listed in the Dictionary tab of about:addons instead of the Extensions tab.
- Từ nay không cần phải khởi động lại Firefox để cài đặt tiện ích.
- Tiện ích xuất hiện trong thẻ Từ điển của about:addons thay vì thẻ Phần mở rộng.
- Changed the menu items to “Vietnamese (DauCu)” and “Vietnamese (DauMoi)”. The fix for Mozilla bug 741,842 had caused both menu items to read “Vietnamese” in Firefox 14.
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.4 and BlueGriffon 1.1.
- Added support for the latest betas of Firefox 4 and compatible applications.
- Added a few correctly-spelled words to the word lists and removed a misspelled word.
- Suggestions are now sorted partly by Vietnamese letter frequency statistics. (Firefox 3 and above)
- Rewrote the suggestion mechanism to better handle errors in placing diacritical marks. Improvements include recognizing confusion between the hỏi and ngã tones; confusion between “iêu”, “iu”, and “ưu”; and tone marks placed on the wrong vowel. (Firefox 3 and above)
- Produced two dictionaries, one that uses old-style diacritics and one that uses new-style diacritics.
- Removed a number of misspelled words from the whitelist.
- Added rules for “dz” → “d” and for preferring one diacritic style over another.
- Localized the extension description (for the Add-ons window) into English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Set the minimum version for Firefox and Thunderbird at 2.0.