Compatible with Thunderbird 5.0, small new requested features and bugfixes:
- Added a 'clear button' into the Unified Search Widget: very requested by users, previous version had already the ability to 'clear/reset' filter options and search text with the shortcut 'Esc+Esc' (Esc key pressed twice: first only text is cleared, second reset all filter options), now a button do the same -is more intuitive-.
- Added shortcut: when in Unified Search Widget, 'down arrow' key show the filter options popup and 'up arrow' hide it.
- Added shortcut: when in Unified Search Widget, 'Ctrl+T' move focus to the 'Thread Pane'; this means that the cursor go to the messages list allowing you select filtered messages with keyboard, just like press 'tab' button when in the standard quick filter box. For users of the great 'Nostalgy' addon, please use this shortcut when in Unified Search Widget, due a problem with the 'Nostalgy' shortcut that resets the filter (because it use the 'Esc' key).
- Added shortcut: use 'Ctrl+K' to switch the 'sticky pin' ('persists filter between folders' option).
- Bugfix: good integration with Personas addon, now the behavior is just the standard search box.
- Standard quick filter bar: the standard filter bar have not shortcuts to their filter options, now this are added (including when Unified Search Widget is not enabled).
- Know Bug: when both, standard quick filter bar and unified search options are opened, filter options shortcuts don't work (because use the same shortcuts and a conflict appear). Only one of them must be used at same time to avoid problems.