Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Tested in TB 3.0 and the latest 3.1a1pre and 3.2a1pre nightlies.
* Fixed URL component encoding (Thanks Tim)
* Bumped support to Tb version 3.0b1pre
* Minor cleanup.
* Added an option to search for a word by double-clicking it
* Rewrote the function that gets the selected text
* Minor code changes.
* Now using the "new" pref system.
# Added Google Define to the list of examples
# Fixed a bug that was causing Thunderbrowse to be used although disabled via statusbar
# Fixed a bug that was causing many unicode chars to be garbled
# Fixed a bug that was causing plus signs (+) in selection to be used as search symbols
# Every whitespace should be replaced with +
* First public release