About this Add-on
- Adds Toggle Details twisty, switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Adds Toggle Details shortcut key [D], switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Shortcut key [D] invokes CompactHeader, when it is installed.
- Adds Toggle Headers shortcut key [H], switches between all and normal headers.
- Shortcut key [H] invokes Toggle Headers, when it is installed.
Adds these toolbar buttons:
- Mark Thread As Read
- Mark All Read
- Kill This Thread
- View Ignored Threads
- Toggle Message Pane
- View Message Body As HTML
- Display Attachments Inline
- Config Editor
- Download Manager
- Activity Manager
- Add-ons Manager
- Filter Manager
- Error Console
- Close Thunderbird
- Restart Thunderbird
- Get All New Messages
- Send Message Later
- Send Unsent Messages
Please don't post bug reports in the review section, use the provided support email address instead.
Disabled large toolbar buttons when not using Phoenity Shredder.
Added Draw Tabs In Titlebar context menu item for Thunderbird 59 on Linux.
Added Developer Toolbox button.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.58b3