Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added support for SeaMonkey
* Added support for Firefox Accounts login on AMO
* Bugfixes for custom personas
- Performance improvements.
- Show more helpful error when favorites download fails.
- Locale updates.
- Warn users when cookies are disabled or they are in private mode.
- Fix bad interaction with AMO API after upstream changes.
- Updated for migration from GetPersonas to AMO.
- Removed lesser-used features which are unsupported by the AMO APIs.
- Updated locales
- Fix security issues.
546576: Installing Personas Plus onto 3.6 resets persona to Groovy Blue
554136: Menu items missing
- the ability to "undo" the persona design you have just selected through a notification bar drop-down;
- thumbnails for each persona design;
- links to the getpersonas.com gallery through your currently selected persona design as well as through each category (e.g. "More from Sports");
- more information about the number of designs in the gallery and within each gallery category.
See a design you particularly like in the Personas gallery? Click "view details" to see detailed information about the persona, then add it to your favorites by clicking the "add to favorites" star.
Once you've added some designs to your favorites, check out the little fox in the bottom left corner of your screen. All your favorites are there!
* a number of fixes for minor usability and appearance glitches;
* about half a dozen additional localizations;
* initial support for Thunderbird.