Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added code to limit performance impact of username hash migration.
- Updated locales.
- Added confirmation when deleting all metadata fields in editor.
- Replaced "MD" column with "Metadata" (i.e. no more abbreviation), and made the column resizable.
- Added option (enabled by default) to prompt for the master password when trying to edit encrypted metadata.
- Added support for encrypting metadata (not including tags) using the Secret Decoder Ring service (nsILoginManagerCrypto, same as the login manager itself uses, which automatically handles a master password).
- Added an "MD" column that shows whether a password has associated metadata (other than tags) and whether they are encrypted or not.
- Added Sync integration.
- Miscellaneous improvements, such as accesskeys and a confirmation box when deleting metadata from Saved Passwords.
- Now using signons.sqlite for storage (table dd_passwordtags_metadata).
- Added button in general prefs to clean up orphaned metadata.
- Added metadata beyond simple tags. This is in the form of arbitrary named and typed fields (with the types being single-line text, multi-line text, and number). Fields to be added by default when first adding metadata can be configured.
- Added "Fill by Password Tags" to page context menu, allowing selection of login with associated tags visible.