Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: "Exit if canceled" can be bypassed when open second window
* Fixed: removing MP when "notification" icon activated would not change icon to the correct state
* Fixed: issues with MP prompt at "Saved Passwords" window
* Changed: "Options" button in MP prompts now shows only when "Protect options with password" is disabled
* Changed: "Remove" button in "Remove Master Password" window is no longer disabled by default (this fixes the "flaw" that could potentially make easier guess/crack password)
* Fixed: didn't work at all on Ubuntu OS with sound notification enabled
* Fixed: some style issues in options window on Ubuntu OS
- Removed: "Display notification" option in Thunderbird
* Fixed: suppress timer didn't get canceled after "blink" timed out
* Changed: show only one instance of "Change Master Password" window
* Changed: "Bring already opened prompt to the front" option now only affects prompts that were initiated by browser, not user
* Fixed: when set to ask password on startup and block master passwords prompts it will not block first prompt
- Removed: some old unused files
+ Added: independent timeout for startup options
+ Added: options button to master password prompt (only visible when prompt was opened without user's request)
* Changed: sound notifications will sound no more then once a second
+ Added: ability suppress all or duplicate master password prompt popups
* Redesigned options window
* Rewrote timer module, now it is one timer for every window.
* If no MP is set, the timer no longer active
* Removed some unnecessary alert messages from "Change Master Password" window.
* Entering correct MP in "Remove Master Password" window and pressing cancel will not unlock the browser anymore
- Dropped support for Firefox/Thunderbird older then v3