Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
MOD: Improved styling in composer with activated identity coloring.
NEW: Make addressing and subject textfield backgrounds semi-translucent.
FIX: Made Identity Chooser compatible with Postbox 3
MOD: Prefixed various IDs with 'identitychooser-'
NEW: "Edit as new" menu will open with shortcut (Ctrl+E)
MOD: Internal renames to prevent validator from complaining about msgComposeService
MOD: Migrated prefs from branch org.janek.IdentityChooser to extensions.org.janek.IdentityChooser
NEW: Localizations for tr
NEW: When forwarding an email you can now switch the forward type (inline/as attachment) by using ctrl-click/command-click.
NEW: Extends "Edit as New" menues.
MOD: Updated localizations for da, fr, nl, pt-BR, pt-PT, sr, sv-SE
Fixed bug with Sendwarning and Autosave
Fixed bug with configuring Sendwarning on Mac OS X.
NEW: Works with Contact Tabs addon
FIX: Sometimes, when forwarding an email, the sender popup menu in the compose window opened
FIX: Fixed a bug that prevented the settings dialog from working
- On Windows: When an external application such as a web browser opens a Compose windows (via a mailto: link) the identities menu will pop up
- On Windows: The identities menu pops up if the user uses "Send To -> Mail recipient"
- Replying to a news posting now works as expected
- Fixed bug in mailto:-link handling
FIX: Fixed another bug where an identity did not show up in the menus.
NEW: The menu entries introduced with version 1.1 can now be activated/deactivated in the settings dialog window.
FIX: Sometimes, after adding a new identity, it was not included in the menus
FIX: Added work around for addon extTemplateLoader
FIX: Settings were not applied on MacOS X and Linux
MOD: Locale it-IT completed
NEW: Locale nl (thanks to markh van BabelZilla.org)
NEW: Locale pt-PT (thanks to Carlos Simão)
NEW: Identities can be ordered to move often used identities to the top of the menu
NEW: Identities can be excluded from the Compose menus
NEW: Coloring of identities can be individually enabled
NEW: Identity Chooser now works in address book as well
NEW: Ctrl+N im Message composer opens a new composer with the currently selected identity
Open Issues: Italian locale is incomplete
- Message Composer: Identity Chooser broke the paragraph format combo box in HTML mode
- The identity menu works again on email adresses in the message header
- Italian locale, thanks to Alex Vohwinkel
- French locale, thanks to Fabrice Bouchet
- Identity menu for Reply to List
- The order of the identities in the enhanced buttons is now the same as the order in the message composer's From: field.
- Disabling the colorize feature in the settings now removes the color in open compose windows