Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Selection via mouse wheel broken.
* Fixed: Horizontal scrollbar hides element type.
* Fixed tree view in the assistant dialog.
* Fixed: Filter Composer suggests empty domain name for host names with a trailing dot.
* Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item isn't added in some windows.
* Fixed: Element Hiding Helper menu item doesn't show up if Adblock Plus icon is placed in the Australis panel.
* Fixed: Shortcut key on OS X is Ctrl-Shift-K rather than Cmd-Shift-K.
* The hotkey in Firefox 14 is now Ctrl-Shift-F3 (neither Ctrl-Shift-K nor Ctrl-Shift-S are available any more).
* Fixed rule generation for attributes containing backslashes.
* Fixed wrong size calculation for some web pages.
* Removed special About dialog, displaying the default one now.
* Updated to changes in recent Firefox nightlies.
* Added Page Inspector integration (new feature coming up in Firefox 10).
* Stopped warning about missing Adblock Plus installation.
* Fixed: Starting from the Tools Adblock Plus menu is possible now.
* Fixed: Content Security Policy can no longer prevent preview from working on some websites.
* Showing preview is now selected by default
* Improved default attribute selection
* Corrected handling of whitespace at the end of ID attribute
* Removed Lithuanian translation (abandoned and unusable)
* Fixed: Hotkeys in the help tooltip are invisible with some browser themes
* Fixed: Clicking homepage link in About dialog doesn’t do anything
* Fixed: Preview doesn’t work correctly if the rule contains international characters
* Fixed: Broken composer dialog with composer_defaultDomain preference set to 1 or 2 if host name is an IP address
* Compatible with Firefox 4, dropped support for Firefox 3.0
* Generating more efficient filters by default
* Better handling of elements with multiple classes
* More reliable approach to determine and mark element position
* Selecting parent node and moving to a different child no longer resets selection
* New "lock/unlock selection" command
* Ctrl+Mousewheel can be used to trigger wider/narrower commands
* Alternative set of hotkeys in some languages where two keyboard layouts are possible (e.g. Russian)
* Better styling of hotkeys in tooltips
* All preferences are now stored under extensions.elemhidehelper.*
* Hotkey Ctrl-Shift-S will be used if Ctrl-Shift-K is taken (e.g. in Firefox 4), can be changed in extensions.elemhidehelper.selectelement_key preference
* Own icon and About dialog, better mechanism to manage the dependency on Adblock Plus
* Composer warns now if the filter is being added to a disabled group
* extensions.elemhidehelper.composer_defaultDomain preference determines which domain suggestion is selected by default
* Added hidden preference to allow selecting in local files (rules created this way will have no effect)
* Updated for Adblock Plus 1.1
* Updated compatibility range for various applications
* Generated rules always use raw CSS now, "simplified" syntax is deprecated