Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
If you want to use this in Fx 58 nightly, use the version "220.127.116.11.1rc" (with <multiprocessCompatible> TRUE)
(the inspector window has a tiny border now, that looks better in some Windows systems)
You can change or remove that using new string-preference (in about:config):
An empty value will remove this 'accessKey', or you can add accessKeys to several/ALL the viewers, eg. with a value like (JSON format):
that should work also for other languages! (untested with non-latin characters)
extensions.domInspectorPlusDm.smallMargin = true
Works only in certain windows systems, like win7 with aero-glass. (I remember seeing it also in Win8 and/or 10)
(Shows partly truncated top-menu when maximized)
- More general compatibility improved, refreshed with new code com DOMI.
This includes fixes for:
- CSS Rules: exclamation sign for "important" rules was missing.
- Find Nodes (ctrl+F) by id works again. (check unofficial site for an update version!!)
- and more fixes in 2.0.15 itself.
- Box Model Plus: added "position" css.