Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- More general compatibility improved, refreshed with new code com DOMI.
This includes fixes for:
- CSS Rules: exclamation sign for "important" rules was missing.
- Find Nodes (ctrl+F) by id works again. (check unofficial site for an update version!!)
- and more fixes in 2.0.15 itself.
- Box Model Plus: added "position" css.
Ported/Added to this new [dm version]:
- HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar in Dom Tree panel.
- ADDED a Box Model viewer showing ALL data at once (with BOLD numbers != 0). (this is ANOTHER entry in the viewers menu. See screenshot)
- Re-sizable dialog for 'Edit/New Attribute'.
- HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar for DOM Tree (+dblclick col-title to hide).
- Box Model showing ALL data at once.
- Caption/Titlebar Hidden (more visible space for inspected win.).
- 'Edit Attribute' bigger dialog.
Old version published elsewhere before here, still useful. It have some problems with Fx4 at least in context-menus appearing with transparent bkg.