Has stopped working since I upgraded to Thunderbird version 13.0.1 Rated 5 out of 5 stars

This add-on has been an absolute must and a life saver for me for several years now. But, it has stopped working and none of the alternative add-ons I've tried work either. Something they changed in this build of TB has broken the ability for these add-ons to do their job. Please make a fix soon!

(Edit, July 3, 2012):
Dennis - thanks for your fast response! I disabled all other addons and still no luck. I am running v1.3.4 of Correct Identity, Win7 Pro SP1 64bit. I rolled back to Thunderbird v12.0.1 and Correct Identity works again.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3.3). 

Cannot confirm

Thanks for your review. I am running 13.0.1 and cannot seem to confirm your issue, it is working fine for me. When I disable the addon the default identity for the account is chosen, when I enable the addon the correct identity is chosen at which I recieved the e-mail. I have several other addons installed which might interfere with my addon, like Virtual Identity, but they do not seem to. Can you please try disabling all other addons, check if it is working, then one by one enable the other addons and detect which one interferes. Hope that helps, if the addons is not working any way, please send me your OS, version, etcetera.