Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
+ Added Swedish locale "sv-SE"
✔ Corrected Spanish translation
✔ Corrected German locale from "de" to "de-DE"
✔ Corrected French locale from "fr" to "fr-FR"
✔ Corrected Italian locale from "it" to "it-IT"
✔ Corrected Japanese locale from "jp" to "ja-JP"
- Access keys have been updated
- Plain text as default mode now works
- Got rid of a bunch of bugs
- AutoCopy support has been switched to Auto Copy Plus
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.22
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 25.0
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.17a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 20.0a1
↻ Updated internal link to plugin website.
+ Added locale: cs
+ Added locale: es
+ Added locale: jp
+ Added locale: nl
+ Added locale: pl
+ Added locale: pt
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.14a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 17.0a1
↻ Translation for "it" has been updated.
↻ Tightened up the manifest
↻ Tightened up preferences code for desktop and mobile
◥ Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.12a1
◥ Version support for Firefox, Thunderbird, Mobile up to 15.0a1
✘ Removed support for Android (Firefox on Android) because it uses a Native
Android UI and is not XUL-based. However, the Firefox Mobile/Fennec UI is
XUL-based and so support there has been retained.
✔ Corrected locale issue that was identified in v1.0.2
✔ SeaMonkey Browser context menu now functions correctly
+ Added locale: fr
↻ Cleaned up xul files and removed one that was unnecessary
↻ Cleaned up preferences code
♐ SeaMonkey minimum version changed from v1.0 to v2.0
↻ Cleaned out obsolete files
↻ Corrected issue with locales
↻ Tightened up some internal code
● Renamed addon from "Copy Plain Text - EVE" to Copy As Plain Text.
● Cleaned up internal files.
● Updated the Options window.
● Updated the Right-Click menu.
● Added support for SeaMonkey.
● Added preliminary (alpha) support for Songbird, Mobile (Fennec), and Android.
● Version support for SeaMonkey up to 2.10a1
● Version support for Songbird up to 1.10.*
● Version support for all others up to 13.0a1