Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added workaround when importing session cookies from a file (#964389)
Firefox bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=740973
* Fixed the "export cookies on exit" checkbox in the preferences window (rel: #823818)
* Removed all unused pref switches from defaults/preferences/cookiesafe.js
* nsIDOMLocation.hostname yields NS_ERROR_FAILLUREs (#902422)
* Options dialog updating tab (With terribly difficult to implement blocklist controller)
* Updating functionallity
* New architecture (For about 30% of the code)
* Changed maxVersion compatibility to 12.* for Firefox (#887751)
* Blocklists now implemented (#800499)