Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added a setting for suppressing notifications about new certificates.
- Reorganized the preferences dialog
- added notify timeout pref
- fixed new wildcard host notification
- display notifications only in the correct window
- show warnings in notification box again
Also trying out new threat policy to handle confused server farms.
Using issuerOrganization instead of issuerCommonName for comparison.
some platforms in some funny situations.
Bugfixes since 1.3 and 1.3.1: Updated old-school preferences file.
More careful with prefs being available at all.