Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Thanks to the following, without whom my themes would never exist:
- Massive inspiration from, and liberal use of, the Shift Themes and their code base, specifically menus, scrollbars, tab structure, statusbar, bookmarks, global bindings, tab bindings and fixes, ALL USED BY PERMISSION.
- Original images inspired from the Shift Themes, including tab-tray, statusbar, scrollbars and scrollbar tracks.
- Answering endless newbie questions and offering encouragement and support.
- **Author of extension_support.css file with fixes for (Download Manager Tweak and Download Statusbar) to make download extensions work with dark themes, and also including fixes for Googlebar, Google Manager, Google Notifier, Fission, All In One Sidebar, ForecastFox, Foxytunes, Adblock, Emusic, and Performancing extensions USED BY PERMISSION.
- Inspiration from simply creating the NASA Night Launch theme.
- Answering endless newbie questions and offering encouragement, support, and guidance.
- **Contributor to extension_support.css file with fixes for MR Techs Local Install and Chatzilla extensions to work with dark themes USED BY PERMISSION.
- Button designs (reworked) and used in the original designs BloodSun toolbar buttons USED BY PERMISSION.
- Inclusion of his unique throbber USED BY PERMISSION.
- Creator of the amazing aternative Sunbird Logo 2005 used on my "About Sunbird" screen.
- Author of the Firefox Theming tutorial on MozillaZine.org.
- Inspiration and inadvertant help and guidance.
- For talking me into reworking the look of the tab and scrollbar graphics, which led to many other graphic changes.
- for suggestions, advice, and testing.
- invaluable assistance in graphic ideas
- coding contributions (reworked)
- Updated Icons from new default set and tweaked to match theme
- Reintroduced small toolbar icons, which I completely excluded from previous versions
- Some code clean-up
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird because of the following: