Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Bamboo needs a delayed start Rated 4 out of 5 stars
"launch first automatic update at start of firefox" really slows down the process of opening firefox. there should be an option or it should be built in to delay the first automatic check of feeds by 30 seconds to 1 minute.
If you turn off automatic checking then the feeds wont load until however long you have set, 30 minutes/hour/ect. and that defeats the purpose.
After more use, still excellent Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Loving this add-on, really a great replacement for Brief.
My one issue is a few times a day some entries from the past that I have already marked read come back as new. Some weeks old.
On a side note, giving this add-on 1-star because it doesn't have your language is bush-league.
If you still have feeds with all unread items after update with the LAST version of the add-on please send me the feed URL by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
overall, excellent Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This feed reader is excellent. I used Brief, but that seems to have stopped being developed. This is the only acceptable replacement and I like it.
1. wish there was a way to change font size
2. wish checking delay slider went from 1-60 minutes instead of 1-20
3. nitpick, but I wish the number that showed up in the toolbar icon looked better
Thank you for the review.
1. Changing font size in feed content is done and will be available in the next release
2. i will check if it works
3. i don't know what do you mean by "looking better" (you will soon be able to hide the unread count in the toolbar button)