Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Add support for Thunderbird 52.x
* Improve message when storing languages
* Improve language change detection and dictionary boot delay
* Fix Thunderbird38 window switching (do not set lang again)
* Add support for Thunderbird 38.x
* Fix language deduction when spellchecker is not ready.
* Fix and improve localized messages and strings.
* Refactor logger calls
* Add logger to file and button to send to developer.
* Add option to disable popups [resolves #10]
* Compatible with dictionary_switcher addon
* Fixing concurrent events when ifce not ready or slow
* Fix message when spellchecking is disabled
* Detect language change from context menu on compose window.
* Allow to say No when asking to collect anonymous data.
* Fix preferences window error shown in error console
* Added support for Conversations plugin #5
* Added promotions to suggest user to share the plugin with it's mates or write a review
* Collect event when user finally sends mail, to see if the plugin is being useful
* Added GoogleAnalytics support to track the activity of the plugin. All anonymous data.
* Improoved the responsive of the plugin by looking for languages for recipients
only when the focus is changed on the compose window. It can be disabled by
* Fix when message hides too fast.
* Implement language detection when the known recipient is set on the CC's group.
* When doing heuristics with a group of recipients, use the more frequent lang.
* Adding support to having more than one compose window opened at once.
No new feature added, but the interface has changed a little.
Fixed issue with Thunderbird 9.0.1:
Compatibility broken with TB 9 (https://github.com/beltrachi/automatic_dictionary/issues/3 )
-> Assign languages to recipient groups, not only to recipients alone.
-> Allow to configure parameters by a preferences window