Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Blocking via context menu won't always suggest blocking the most recent request.
* Fixed: Issue reporter will complain about too many filter lists even when these filter lists are "special" like the anti-adblock list.
* Fixed: Disabling filters via space bar no longer works in preferences.
* Fixed: Sharing Adblock Plus from the first-run page won't work if the Anti-Social list is enabled.
* Fixed: Anti-Adblock warning will sometimes appear on websites without any anti-adblock behavior.
* Made $sitekey option behavior more consistent, it can be used similarly to $domain now rather than whitelisting complete websites only.
* Fixed: Moving filters with Ctrl-Up/Down doesn't work in Firefox 30 and above.
* Fixed: Find functionality in the preferences doesn't indicate that the search pattern wasn't found (Firefox 29 and above).
* Fixed: User isn't informed about anti-adblock warnings on websites producing them.
* Fixed: Blockable items aren't refreshed on tab change in SeaMonkey.
* Fixed: "Disable on this page only" doesn't work correctly if the address ends with #.
* Default context menu is no longer overridden on the toolbar icon if a left click would result in the same action already.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus toolbar icon appears delayed.
* Fixed: Warning shows up in console concerning use of setUserData (only resolved for Firefox 32 and higher).
* Fixed: Bogus tooltip on the "Slow" column in Filter Preferences.
* Switched to a faster way to access Adblock Plus data on disk.
* Fixed regression in Adblock Plus 2.5.1: Adblock Plus initialization takes longer for each new window opened.
* Fixed: Firefox Sync integration sometimes won’t work.
* Fixed: Filter search in Filter Preferences was broken in newer Firefox versions.
* Fixed: Wrong button type displayed for Adblock Plus immediately after customizing toolbar in Firefox 29 and above.
* Fixed: Homepage link is displayed in Filter Preference even if the subscription doesn’t define a homepage.
* Fixed: Pop-up blocker won't work in some scenarios.
* Fixed: Pipe character in filters interpreted wrong under some circumstances
* Fixed: Share window on first-run page doesn't appear
* Default icon location is the navigation toolbar again (add-on bar is going away).
* Fixed image preview in the list of blockable items.
* Fixed keyboard shortcut on Mac OS X (Control key was used instead of Command).
* Fixed: Changes to Adblock Plus options didn't always persist.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus icon wasn't showing up on browser startup for some users
* Fixed: Redirect blocking wasn't working in current Firefox versions
* Fixed: Issue reporter fails to process some console errors
* Fixed: Adblock Plus fails to start up when updating in current Firefox nightly builds (workaround for bug 924340)
* Implemented filter forward-compatibility proposal (https://adblockplus.org/blog/forward-compatibility-of-filters).
* Implemented an emergency notification mechanism that can be used to communicate important issues.
* Removed typo correction feature (https://adblockplus.org/blog/type-correction-feature-removed)
* Better localization approach
* Worked around a Firefox Mobile bug, selecting filter subscription is possible again
* Fixed issue reporter breakage in current Firefox nightlies
* Fixed a Firefox 22 compatibility issue (no colors/images in filters list and list of blockable items).
* Issue reporter now encourages users to enter an email address when submitting issue reports.
* Fixed various compatibility problems with future Firefox releases.
Detailed changelog: https://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.2.2
* Fixed wrong apostrophe encoding in translations (especially Italian).
* Code license change: GNU General Public License version 3.0 instead of Mozilla Public License version 2.0
* Minor fixes
Detailed changelog: https://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.2
* Filter preferences: improved display in right-to-left locales.
* Fixed: Adblock Plus might break extensions like IE Tab using NPAPI plugins.
* Fixed: Filter subscriptions are no longer being updated automatically.
* Fixed: Firefox Sync support isn't working.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.1.1
* Added support for Firefox Mobile 14.
* Improved Thunderbird integration.
* Updated for upcoming Firefox releases (especially Firefox 15).
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.1
* Fixed: Blocking from context menu sometimes doesn't work if the context menu has a submenu.
* Fixed: Tabs on Flash and Java sometimes disappear before they can be clicked.
* Filter Preferences: Fixed the default width of the "Enabled" column.
* Blockable items: Fixed "Disable filter on site" feature.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.3
* Made toolbar icon properly customizable in Thunderbird.
* Fixed: Filter editing is broken in Firefox 3.6.
* Firefox Mobile: Fixed user interface to handle "non-intrusive ads" feature properly.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.2
* New Filter Preferences dialog makes managing filters and subscriptions
* Custom filters can be organized into any number of filter groups.
* Backup and Restore functionality allows creating a copy of all filter preferences, not just custom filters.
* Added “Allow non-intrusive advertising” setting (can be changed in Filter Preferences, see http://adblockplus.org/en/acceptable-ads).
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-2.0.1
* Fixed some minor issues.
* Some users will be asked to complete a survey about Adblock Plus.
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.10
* New extension icons
* Updated for changes in Thunderbird 5
* Various minor fixes
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.9
* Fixed some minor SeaMonkey 2.1 issues
* Some minor improvements to the issue reporter
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.8
* Slightly improved performance
* Fixed a potential memory leak (only occurring under rare conditions)
* Various minor fixes
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.7
* New translations: Esperanto, Upper Sorbian
* Improved display of web addresses in Adblock Plus user interface for right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic).
* Various stability improvements
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.6
* Added support for Do Not Track proposal
* Special icon state for "whitelisted" webpages removed
* Various performance improvements
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.5
* A few minor issue reporter improvements
* Fixed a bug preventing element hiding rules from working in some scenarios
* Fixed toolbar icon’s text which was showing up to the right of the icon rather than below it
Detailed changelog: http://adblockplus.org/en/changelog-1.3.2