Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Improved performance: patterns.ini was being saved way more often than necessary.
* $ping filter option is back and will especially apply to requests sent via navigator.sendBeacon().
* Requests produced by <img srcset> and <picture> will be assigned type image.
* Requests produced by the Fetch API will be assigned type xmlhttprequest.
* genericblock and generichide types will no longer show up in the filter assistant.
* Fixed: Previously disabled and removed filter is still disabled when added back.
* Fixed regressions in previous release:
** Pop-up blocking doesn't catch redirects to a different domain.
** Issue Reporter gets stuck if filter subscriptions need updating.
** Screenshot marker in Issue Reporter is no longer red.
** Fixed image preview in Blockable Items tooltip.
* If pop-ups are blocked after the redirect, the pop-up window will actually be closed and not merely prevented from loading.
* The diagnostic page under chrome://adblockplus/content/errors.html has been removed, it was of very limited use.
For a list of remaining issues see https://adblockplus.org/releases/adblock-plus-27-for-firefox-released