Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
Scrolls the page smoothly when scrolling the mouse wheel (or keyboard arrows if enabled).
This add-on is not compatible with your version of SeaMonkey because of the following:
Not sure what's it useful for, maybe analysis for image compression? still, fun :)
Maybe add mouse wheel to control cube size?
Well done :)
Works great for me. I use it to launch a virtual keyboard (on windows: osk.exe) when I'm only using a mouse in front of the TV (connected to the PC).
Great touches with the drop-icon changing and the possibilities for arguments and manual modification of the properties!
1. Have a placeholder icon if your toolbar is empty. It's literally invisible before any shortcuts are added.
2. Make it available at the toolbar by default, but you'll have to find a good location for it. If the user installed it, she wants to use it. Make it accessible 1st and then let the user move/disable later if she wants to.
3. Since it does nothing by default, add a "landing page" - a dialog or a page encouraging the user to drag and drop shortcuts onto the newly available (visible!) toolbar icon.
Keep up the great job :)
Well done! works well for Hebrew too (and I guess also Arabic and other RTL languages). I agree that at least the "auto-English" feature on the address bar should be integrated into Firefox.
Regarding the latest addition,
Smaller icon: nice consideration but FX3 already has a huge back button so it doesn't really matter.
"Backspace" button: nice touch, but it would be better if it backspaces from the cursor position and not always the last character on the line.
Great addon, keep on the good job :)
- The license isn't available upon installation.
- It installs a binary application (RedSwoosh client, owned by Akamai since April 2007), registers it to start with Windows, contacts their server and assigns a unique ID for the computer, ALL THIS WITHOUT ASKING THE USER EVEN ONCE. On top of that, it DOES NOT UNINSTALL the RedSwoosh client when the extension is uninstalled, so it keeps loading with Windows forever, Unless you uninstall it manually.
- The source for the RedSwoosh client binary isn't available anywhere, therefore, the claim of this extension being open source is a lie. Period. Only the light Firefox front-end for RedSwoosh is available in source form.
- All the above doesn't claim for spyware or other maleware, merely of the behaviour inadequacy of this extension.
- The BitTorrent client itself seems to be very sparse but working ok, but that's not the point of this review.
Much MUCH more transparency is required from such an obtrusive extension.