Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed bitrate detection for audios longer than an hour.
Updated add-on homepage URL.
Properly handle items that removed from public access.
Compatibility with Firefox 36 and above.
Fixed markup glitches for audios in the Feedback tab, pad playlist panel, and “Your friends' new music”.
Fixed downloading audios from cache.
Fixed natural file names for Download Master.
Fixed video download links (broken ones) appearing for some non-VK videos.
Minor performance improvements.
Fixed downloading audios.
Fixed bitrate feature for the new audio markup.
Fixed audio search being broken by duplicate removal feature.
Fixed natural filenames in audio search.
Fixed markup for audios.
Natural filenames for audio downloads via DownThemAll! (should be enabled in add-on options; renaming mask for DTA: *title*.*ext*).
Added option to get file size for videos (displayed in tooltip), enabled by default.
Added options to select which types of media to download via add-on (disabling these checkboxes allows to pass download to an external software).
Added option to support natural filenames for Download Master.
Added be-BY localization.
Fixed natural file names for audios downloaded via search on music pages.
Fixed “undefined” appearing instead of localized string for “Download”.
Fixed: download links (pointing to nowhere) for RuTube videos.
Compatibility with Firefox 4.2a1pre, SeaMonkey 2.2a1pre.
Support for a brand new video viewer.
Added download links to video pop-ups.
Fixed downloading photos (broken by VK changes).
Fixed: missing natural file name for some photo downloads.
Fixed: wrong location for music download button on some pages.
Fixed: file name contains user name when downloading music from search results.
Fixed audio search page layout.
Fixed: missing audio download buttons for “public pages”.
Added support for SeaMonkey.
Fixed: natural filenames for photos when downloading using hotkey (Ctrl+Down).
Fixed: downloading videos from users 1—9999 failed under some circumstances.
Fixed layout for video download links (broken by VK changes).
Fixed processing pages containing “removed” audios (e.g. audio added to wiki, then source audio removed).
Added uk-UA localization.
Firefox 4.0 compatibility.
• downloading photos: downloads largest photo available (HQ if present), Ctrl+Down hotkey;
• exact duplicates removed from audio/video search (you can disable it via add-on options).
• using browser cache: already loaded content is “downloaded” immediately;
• cache size/bitrate for audios (reduces number of requests);
• improved performance of processing pages with music.
• fixed downloading audios from user pages (broken by recent VK changes);
• fixed erroneous bitrate calculation in some rare cases;
• fixed compatibility with Download Master (and possibly with other download managers);
• use correct L10n for non-standard VK languages (“Дореволюцiонный” — old Russian, “В союзе” — In USSR, “Спортивный” — Sport).
• fixed case when English L10n was used for Russian locale;
• fixed download button position for Notes.
• fixed download button position for music selection interface when posting music on the wall;
• fixed download button “jumping” below play/pause button in search;
• fixed downloading music from VK Wiki pages.
• improved performance (script processed useless pages in some cases).
• fixed an error, when file couldn't be saved due to the maximum path length limit for Windows 260 characters;
• fixed an error, when file couldn't be saved caused by path component length limit for NTFS, exFAT, ReiserFS (226 characters).
• implemented getting file size for audio (click on duration).
• minor performance improvement (removed repeating check pages for video);