Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added el locale,
- Dropped compatibility with the Mozilla Suite (removed install.js and contents.rdf files).
* Added: tr-TR, uk-UA and sv-SE localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
* Added: Optimization using the new Page Info API from Firefox 3 (if available)
* Added: zh-CN, ca-AD and ru-RU localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
* Added: es-ES, it-IT, ko-KR and pl-PL localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
Added: Localized description.
Added: nl-NL, ja-JP, zh-TW localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
Added: Location: headers support
Added: Possibility to copy the whole tree to the clipboard
Added: An option to remove files from the cache, so that Firefox refetch them from the network the next time the page is loaded.
Added: Portuguese Brazilian localisation
Added: Flock support. Better compatibility with Mozilla and Seamonkey
Optimization: The tree will be displayed faster. Noticeable on slow computers.
o Added : total and subtotal of items.
o Added : German localization. View Dependencies is now in three languages : English, French and German
o Fixed : now "Open in new tab" works if page info is opened with All-in-one Sidebar.
o Fixed : the size of the html file is no longer counted twice if there is an object tag without data attribute.