Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.5
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
About this Add-on
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.mozdev.org/version.html
New create filter wizard makes tidying the inbox even easier. Next thread button for quick newsgroup reading. New instant options dialog.
Multiple Categories feature. Tb10 compatible. "Get Mail" command for Inboxes.
Tons of layout and coloring fixes. Reuse of open mail tabs - when you click a Quickfolder that is open in another tab, this is activated.
Nicer Theming, more options, and a new skin for Mac users.
Added "Recent Folders" tab. Productivity Feature!
TB minimum version consolidated to 2.0
More information, FAQ and Tips are available at: http://quickfolders.mozdev.org/version.html
- [Bug 26224] Dragging emails to quickfolder tab broken in Tb 48.0
- [Bug 26223] Thunderbird 45.0: Notification Window is Larger and in workspace
- [Bug 26227] If none of the keyboard shortcuts in general settings are active, quickJump / quickMove keys will also not work.
- [Bug 26178] Creating a new folder using the quickMove method (POP3) doesn't add this to the top of the recent folder list
- [Bug 26202] Shift-[Key] shortcuts interferes with Thunderbird Conversations Addon
- [Bug 26258] Postbox: collapsed accounts are not switched when clicking account tab
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 4.3beta1: