Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- [Bug #278] On Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1, the extension XPI will no longer unpack upon install.
- [Bug #282] NoRedirect can now be accessed from the new "Firefox Button" in Firefox 4.
- [Bug #284, #297] Added cs-CZ, fr-FR, it-IT, and zh-CN translations from BabelZilla.
- [Bug #296] The rule editor now works properly in RTL locales (Hebrew, Arabic, and Persian).
- [Bug #223] Redirects that have been allowed can now be added to the session history. This experimental feature is disabled by default and can be enabled via
- [Bug #224] Fixed an edge case problem in which a
HTTP 3xxredirect accompanied by
Content-Disposition: attachmentresults in the browser displaying an internal error page instead of the redirect banner.
- [Bug #245] Fixed a bug in which the redirect banner is not shown for redirects to URLs not encoded in UTF-8.
- [Bug #261] Fixed a bug in which the final rule cannot be moved up in the priority order unless the next-to-final rule is moved down.
- [Bug #262] Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1 compatibility fixes. Also, Firefox 2 is no longer officially supported.
- [Bug #263] Added/updated translations from BabelZilla.
- [Bug #264] Minor updates to the default rule list.
* Improved usability for users who use whitelisting instead of blacklisting by automatically exempting non-document requests.