Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
This extension adds a few extras useful to those that regularly test nightly builds of Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey, and Songbird.
The following is a brief list of the extension's features:
- Titlebar customization
- Build ID retrieval
- Copy list of extensions to clipboard
- Open profile folder
- Test crashing
- Disable addon compatibility checking (since 2.5, see Developer Comments)
- View pushlog of changes since last nightly
Known issues of version 3.7:
- Send to Pastebin is broken - Issue #86
- Image upload is broken - Issue #49
- Pushlog menuitems are unusable for non-Mozilla distributed Applications (e.g. Icedove)
- Reverting changes to Titlebar customization is unavailable in some cases - Issue #108
- Some crashtest doesn't work, aka doesn't crash Application - Issue #117
See https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Automation/Projects/Addons/NightlyTesterTools for some proposed new features, and check out the source code on Github!
The advanced extension compatibility fixing has been removed starting with Nightly Tester Tools 2.5, instead there is a checkbox to disable extension compatibility checking for all addons. Users are encouraged to install the Addon Compatibility Reporter which does the same thing but lets you also report feedback on compatibility to extension authors.
- Add Japanese (ja) locale (#226)
- Re-add import of AppConstants.jsm for SeaMonkey because it's not available by default (#224)
- Add Polish (pl) locale (#221)
- Updated maxVersions for applications (#220)
- Make use of crashme-simple (#210)
- Don't use undefined Cu shortcut (#216)
- Updated development section of readme and about:nightly (#181)
- Use comma between entries when copying the list of extensions (#195)
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 3.9pre20160829