About this Add-on
- length to wrap: link_wrapper.wrapLength, default value is "15"
- Sites to ignore: link_wrapper.ignoreList, default regex value is "google.com|mail.yahoo.com|hushmail.com|blog.myspace.com|webmail.aol.com"
- html tags to ignore: link_wrapper.ignoreTags, default regex value includes tons of tags
- Enable page character limit to improve performance on large pages: link_wrapper.charLimitEnabled, default value is false
- If enabled use this character limit: link_wrapper.charLimit, default value is 30000
For tech support with this extension please visit:
To test Link Wrapper visit this page before and then after install the extension:
If Link Wrapper doesn't appear to work for you can:
- some blog site will break with this extension just add the domain to the "Sites to ignore" list in the options
- bump the limit of character to something higher than 30000 in the options dialog
- if you experience slow downs on large pages, enabling the character limit in the options dialog.
Note: Link Wrapper will force Linkification to only highlight part of a text link, version 1.2.2 and newer of Linkification adds a "Thorough Mode" which is disabled by default, enabling it will resolve this, or you can just double-click on the unhighlighted text on the right of the text from a link to have it open properly.
Full featured and localized Link Wrapper (29k) can be downloaded here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2021/