Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Deprecated Freedesktop version, the equivalent functionality is now provided by the new options extension;
Totally new icon system based on CSS variables. Icon themes can now be easily changed via options extension;
Updated addon support styles;
Dropped ChatZilla and Inspector support, because they were of a very low quality;
Lots of small tweaks everywhere.
Formatting toolbar in Composer and Mail Compose windows now uses small icons;
Redesigned Sidebar tabs;
Options addon rewrite and changeable icon themes have been postponed to 0.4. That version will also deprecate GNOMErunner/GTK Revived Freedesktop theme in favor of the regular GNOMErunner/GTK Revived, which will include an option for choosing Freedesktop icon naming instead of stock GTK one. Freedesktop theme will be removed in 0.4.1.
Improved sidebar borders;
Fixed compatibility with new Lightning versions;
Fixed SeaFox addon manage categories;
Many small fixes.
- Added SeaFox 0.2 support.
- Splitted Freedesktop flavor to a separate theme;
- Replaced online/offline icon;
- Added an option to use pre-2.22 findbar;
- Fixed some bugs in Address Book;
- Fixed new mail alerts;
- Fixed splitter grippies not being clickable;
- Fixed bug where some sites (YouTube, for example) had too large favicons on bookmark toolbars.
- Updated for SeaMonkey 2.22;
- Added some menu icons;
- Improved tab drop arrows;
- Added nice border around content in browser;
- Replaced Sync icon with a better one;
- Selective text option for Navigator now affects also Forward and Search buttons;
- Selective text option now forces "Text behind icons" mode for toolbars with only icons;
- Fixed visible grippies on menubars;
- Fixed tab overflow arrows;
- Fixed bookmark toolbar dropmarker;
- Fixed Find icon in Composer;
- Fixed sidebar splitter;
- Fixed Local Folders icon in MailNews;
- Removed some non-freedesktop icons from Freedesktop mode;
- Updated MailNews account actions page;
- Removed alternative new tab icon option, since that icon is not stock one. The alternative icon is now default, and the old default one is used in Freedesktop mode now;
- Partial Lightning and Lightbird support;
- Added simple customizer extension;
- Non-stock Freedesktop native icons;
- Grippies may be visible, like in default;
- Grippies may be completely hidden, either everywhere or only
- New tab button icon may be reverted to GNOMErunner/GTK 0.8
- HTTPS address bar highlight, like in default;
- Selective text on some buttons in Navigator, Mail &
Newsgroups and Address Book;
- Tweaked toolbar grippies;
- Fixed data manager favicon;
- Fixed bookmarks button on large icons toolbar;
- Fixed statusbar height in Composer;
- Fixed bookmark manager menubar;
- Partial ChatZilla and DOM Inspector support;
- Cleaned up the theme from some icons, native ones are used in
place of them;
- Tweaked sidebar.
- Cleaned theme up from unused images;
- Reduced margins in Composer, Address book and message
- Made collapsed toolbar line prettier.
- Fixed mail tab margins;
- Fixed "special" bookmark folder icons;
- Reduced statusbar height;
- All tabs dropdown does not thicken tab bar anymore.
- Updated original GNOMErunner/GTK to SeaMonkey 2.19;
- Changed icon on new tab button;
- Reduced margins around content;
- For icons that are absent in system theme, like special mail folders, Firefox and Thunderbird icons are used.