Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- minor ui changes
- keyboard accelerators for identity warning
- correct identity while saving message into the drafts folder (optional)
- rules do not apply to Reply-To addresses
- some minor fixes
- Added ability to skip cc/bcc recipients when applying the rules
- persist options dialog size and position
- Fixed issue when setting changes in one compose window is not updated in other
- Added support for Thunderbird 5.0
Several minor bugs fixed