Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: Notification pop-up shouldn't disappear if somebody clicks outside it.
* Fixed: Toolbar icon broken in SeaMonkey 2.40 and above.
* Added promotional message for Adblock Browser to the first-run page.
* Issue reporter: Made sure there is always enough space to display report data.
* Issue reporter: No longer intercepting right-clicks on the resulting report link, only left- and middle-clicks result in the report being opened.
* Implemented an alternative format for subscription links that is easier to use in forums or emails: https://subscribe.adblockplus.org/?location=foo instead of abp:subscribe?location=foo.
* Fixed subscription links in multi-process Firefox
* Added global opt-out for notifications.
* Notifications are shown immediately after download rather than waiting for a browser restart.
* Removed inconsistent behavior (breaks backwards compatibility): exception rules starting with http:// or https:// no longer imply $document option.
* Reduced the initial delay for filter lists and notification updates after browser startup.
* First-run page: Fixed social buttons being broken starting with Firefox 38.
* Added extensions.adblockplus.suppress_first_run_page preference to allow administrators disable the first-run page if Adblock Plus is installed globally.
* Fixed: $elemhide filter option doesn't consider website signatures correctly.
* Improved ABP icons and logo.