Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Adblock Plus 2.8.2
Blocks annoying video ads on YouTube, Facebook ads, banners and much more.
Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads, and supports websites by not blocking unobtrusive ads by default (configurable).
About this Add-on
Starting with Adblock Plus 2.0 there is an option in Filter Preferences to allow some non-intrusive advertising. The goal is to support websites using non-intrusive ways to advertise and to encourage more websites to do the same. Read more
* Made sure that element hiding rules don't affect browser's and extensions' special pages, this regressed with Adblock Plus 2.8.
* Fixed blockable items list slowing down page loading.
* Pop-ups using data: URLs and similar unusual schemes can be blocked now.
* When selecting keyboard shortcuts, more shortcut keys already in use by the browser can be recognized. This will change the shortcut key to show Blockable items list from Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-V to Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-U for pretty much everybody.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 18.104.22.16834-beta: