Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
Several timings may be displayed, depending on the platform, the application and its version:
- main: Gecko main function is entered
- sessionRestored: The tabs from the previous session have been created (not loaded)
- firstPaint: Something has been painted in the application (whatever this means)
- createTopLevelWindow: The first application top level window was created.
- linkerInitialized: Custom linker was initialized.
- librariesLoaded: Custom linker loaded the main libraries.
- firstLoadURI: Started to load content for the first URI since startup.
Please report any issues on https://github.com/glandium/about-startup/issues
Source code is available on https://github.com/glandium/about-startup/
- Fix for Thunderbird.
- Fix for Firefox >= 22 and Seamonkey >= 2.18.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of SeaMonkey because of the following: