Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Fixes FlashGot integration issues
3. Adding a new options in the settings page to disable desktop notifications
2. Injection mechanism is improved.
2. Adding support for "/embed/" pages
3. Adding a new method to calculate published date no matter what is user's language
4. Removing font injection to YouTube pages to increase performance.
2. FFmpeg integration is improved
3. Audio extraction does not require tmp directory anymore
2. some bugs are fixed on the options page
2. A few bugs have been fixed.
2. Supporting 256 kbps audio-only format
3. Adding support for "Turbo Download Manager" extension
2. Fixes download panel is not showing up for some videos
2. The extension can now inject the download button even on already loaded pages
2. Support for new formats is added.
3. Support for custom protocol is improved.
2. New DASH webm itage (313) is now supported.
3. A new option is added to force "http" or "https" protocol.
2. Improving FFmpeg detection on Mac and Linux
3. Improving video detection by caching old responses.
4. Better supporting for HTML5 YouTube page loader
5. Adding a new option to disable desktop notifications
6. Adding new options to select file types in the injected menu
7. Removing "Conversion Tools"
8. Fixing "Silent Download" feature
9. Removing subtitle download feature