Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Using an XPath with the `Add to history'-feature, to allow adding multiple links at once.
* Allow blocking of scripts.
* Block content with regular expressions.
* Set/modify element-attributes.
* Write scripts for elements.
* Modify request-/response-headers.
* Redirect content.
* Modify pages; before they're loaded.
* Extend page-rules and thereby create page-dependencies.
* Import/export page-rules in order to share with others.
* Yarip translates some XPaths into CSS and injects them - before the page is loaded - in order to prevent page-flickering.
* Yarip provides a content-monitor to simplify the creation of content-rules.
* Yarip provides a page-manager for editing all existing rules.
* Yarip allows to block remote content; when pages are visited for the first time.
* Yarip allows to extend existing page-rules; when pages are visited for the first time.
For a more complete and technical list of changes refer to the ChangeLog.