To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Using an XPath with the `Add to history'-feature, to allow adding multiple links at once.
* Allow blocking of scripts.
* Block content with regular expressions.
* Set/modify element-attributes.
* Write scripts for elements.
* Modify request-/response-headers.
* Redirect content.
* Modify pages; before they're loaded.
* Extend page-rules and thereby create page-dependencies.
* Import/export page-rules in order to share with others.
* Yarip translates some XPaths into CSS and injects them - before the page is loaded - in order to prevent page-flickering.
* Yarip provides a content-monitor to simplify the creation of content-rules.
* Yarip provides a page-manager for editing all existing rules.
* Yarip allows to block remote content; when pages are visited for the first time.
* Yarip allows to extend existing page-rules; when pages are visited for the first time.
For a more complete and technical list of changes refer to the ChangeLog.