Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
It also adds a new functionality: filtering of multiple webpages.
This version allows the user to filter a web page and also to explore the links of a webpage in order to find information related to the user criterion by traversing related webpages. All the retrieved information is then organized in a new webpage and shown to the user.
+ Corrects some detected small bugs in the source code.
+ Adds multi-language support.
+ Adds frames support.
Some algorithms have been optimized to speed up the filtering process.
New functionality, such as the "highlight" button, have been added.
- A unique prefix has been added to all functions (name crashes are avoided now)
- The options panel is now available through the Firefox Add-ons window
- The size of the complement is now 1Mb instead of 2Mb
- Several unnecessary files have been removed
- Corrected a problem in the XUL interface specification
- Several execution warnings have been solved