To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added support for ChatZilla in SeaMonkey.
- Updated compatibility declarations.
- Made it really work with SeaMonkey.
- Made it work with Composer window
- es-ES: Alejandro Pérez Martín "AlePerez92" (BabelZilla) (note: already abandoned at update time)
- it: DAmbrosi (BabelZilla)
- ja: Haebaru (BabelZilla)
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB" (BabelZilla)
- Fixed to work with Fx 4.0b9pre, which removed the non-Linux locale strings. The solution: copy them from Mozilla source into the add-on's own locale files, or at least a couple dozen of them. Unfortunately, if your language isn't in the list, you get to see English. Contact me if you want your language included.
- Thanks to the above, SeaMonkey is now supported, even if it always uses Edit > Preferences; it can't hurt.
- de: Tobias Markus "Tobbi" (BabelZilla)
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits" (BabelZilla)
- zh-TW: Velociraptor (BabelZilla)
- et-EE: Grunt (BabelZilla)
- fr: benoitb (BabelZilla)
- nl: markh (BabelZilla)
- pt-BR: Marcelo Ghelman "Ghelman" (BabelZilla)
- sr: DakSrbija (BabelZilla)
- zh-CN: BruceH (BabelZilla)