Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Color button fixed.
* Multiple content tags allowed in the custom buttons.
* Extra space problem fixed for the custom buttons.
* Wiki code fixed in the custom buttons.
* Minor update to the install page for custom buttons
Minor update to resolve a regression that caused the extension to show an error in the error console.
* Font size button now has two modes for bbcode, normal and pixel, for compatibility with as many forums as possible.
* New icons included for compatibility with dark themes, and new option to switch usage.
* Font list in the options window now works again.
* Changed Max version to 3.0.*
* Fixed minor bug when creating a new custom button if there was white space in the code boxes.
* GUI problems in Firefox 3 fixed.
* A few minor display glitches and some (important) internal changes
* Custom tag window was not auto filling in the tag code based on its name.
* Fixed 2 errors that appeared in the Error Console (blocking addons.mozilla.org approval)
* Added a new feature that allowed the user to create there own formatting buttons.
* Added a new feature for creating posts/canned replies offline.
* Added hot keys for all the formatting commands (any requests on changes/improving the combinations are welcome).
* Changed all the icons to those created by me for the Pastel SVG Icon set.
* Fixed the italics button in wiki code to now use ''italics'' not the HTML code.
* Fixed the list formatting in the wiki code format. It always gave the wrong code.
* New Toolbar Button to toggle the toolbar, plus the key short cut Ctrl+F
* New option to control where the cursor goes after text has been inserted.
* New option use use wiki heading tags instead of font size tags.
* New option to use systematic HTML ( , , tags)
* Automatically disables itself when pressing a button would no nothing useful