• Fixed Daylight Savings Time bug - last updated date was off by an hour
• Fixed: fixed issue where some stocks (such as index funds) would cause the last updated date to always be the current date
• Fixed: when updating a stock ticker display name, wasn't updating the stock ticker immediately
• Fixed issue where Edit button was not working
• Added a new preference in Stock Details tab to Allow Editing of Stock Display Symbol. If you change the details site, some providers use different stock symbols. Enabling the option allows you to set a different symbol for using when displaying the stock. For example, in Yahoo the symbol for Dow Jones is ^DJI, but if you change the Display Site to use google.finance, the Dow Jones symbol is .DJI.
• Cleaned up context menus a bit
• Improved: clicking the Symbol Lookup will now use whatever value is entered in the stock symbol field
• Middle-clicking on a stock in the status bar will advance to the next stock.
If you don't want your stocks to rotate through the list, you could pause the
rotation and just manually click through your list when you want.
• In the List/Portfolio view, you can hover over each stock to get a tooltip with showing the last trade date for that stock
• Now properly handle other timezones when determining when market is closed
• Fixed: was showing the wrong day of the week in the tooltip
• Fixed: was showing the wrong last updated date sometimes
• Fixed: context menu would lose the Next/Previous menus after clicking on the scrolling stock ticker
• Added a preference to use a different yahoo.finance site for obtaining stock quotes; type about:config in the url bar and change the preference: extensions.stockfox.quotes.site from "finance.yahoo.com" to any valid yahoo site "uk.finance.yahoo.com" or "de.finance.yahoo.com"
• Rewrote code to protect against extension conflict and security vulnerabilities