Picozu Shooter Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Small fix for PNG-saving.
- updated API entry point for the Picozu Editor
- updated the API endpoint for the new Picozu version
- fixed an incompatibility with versions prior to 18.0
- Added new image assets
- Fixed an incompatibility with Firefox 18 and above.
Changed some of the addon's assets, changed support url, website.
Fixed some Mozilla warnings.
Added Swedish translation, thanks to Mikael Hiort af OrnÃ¤s.
Fixed a not-so-minor error in the code, error which caused issues with the Palemoon 6 browser.
Shooter is now compatible with Firefox 5.
Shooter is integrated with Graphite image/photo retouching service.
Added Danish translation, courtesy of Joergen.
Compatibility with Firefox 4.0 beta
Due to a faulty stacks implementation, had to redo some of the UI work (a serious bug in previous version prevented screen grabbing after page scroll).
Re-added the statusbar icon for Shooter, but keep in mind there is no statusbar for extensions in FF 4, that was the whole point in removing it in the first place.
Also, there is a shortcut for launching Shooter, and that is CTRL + ALT + S.
Updated Shooter to work with Firefox 4b11.
Double click in the selection area selects everything.
Press SHIFT while doing selections to force square-selects.
Changed the "reset" action to reflect what it actually does.
Added a "select none" action to make an actual toggle "select all/select none".
Updated for compatibility with Mozilla Firefox 3.6
added function and button to copy the selected page area to the clipboard.
* added Shooter toolbar button (you will have to go to View->Toolbars->Customize in order to add the button to the Firefox toolbar).
* added Shooter statusbar button for easy access to the extension.
Changed the context menu entry to be more distinguishable.