Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Re-added translation: ru-RU
* Re-added translation: es-ES
* Re-added translation: hu-HU
* Added translations: es-MX, zh-TW
* Fixed #22: Recent folders can now be ordered by time or name
* Fixed #25: Added built-in "Save Xxx As.." to main menu as an optional item
* Fixed #27: Support per-window private browsing
* Added integration to Media tab in Page Info window
* Added advanced mode to options window
* Added a couple previously hidden preferences to options window
* Added edit dialog for item entry label to options window
* Included translations: de, ja, nl, pt-BR, sv-SE, tr, zh-CH
* Included translations: fr, ja, nl, pl, sv-SE, tr, zh-CH, zh-TW
* Fixed #6: Save file dialog: Preference for not to auto-start the download
* Fixed #8: Save file dialog: Button is cropped
* Popup menu position is customizable.
* Fixed #12: Workaround for ff9+win locked file bug
* Fixed #5: Workaround for non-existing files in Windows.
* Fixed #3: Don't use alternating row highlighting in options window
* New translations: es-ES, sv-SE
* New translations: zh-CN, zh-TW
* New translation: hu-HU
* More configurable folder list
* Drag and drop support in options window
* Clipboard support in options window
* Dropped support for Firefox 3.0 and earlier
* Support for private browsing
* new translations: mk-MK, pt-PT
* re-added translation: tr-TR
* bug fix: Save prompt opened in wrong folder in Firefox 3 when saving links.
* new translations: bg-BG, da-DK, es-AR, es-ES, zh-CN
* removed translations: de-DE, it-IT, pl-PL, tr-TR (translators MIA)
* Non-existing root and recent folders are ignored.
* Folder dialog opens directory picker on specified path.
* bug fix: Folder dialog didn't check directory existence properly.
* new translation: tr-TR