Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Architecture: Global variables removed
- Fire.fm status should now be persistent
- Fixed Unicode support (didn't work directly because of bug 229379) All languages should now display correctly
- Added support for Fire.fm extension
- Added Songbird support (Currently for Websites only)
- Some common functions moved to helperfunctions.js
- Tested OK for Firefox 3.1b2
-For existing installations added logic which updates YouTube entry in sites.xml.
-Tested OK for Firefox 3.0b5
-Several DOM handling related fixes to comply with Firefox 3.0
-Remove unnecessary whitespace from status
-Removed 'YouTube (old version)' from defaultsites.xml since it seems that YouTube's new layout is permanently rolled out
-Don't set status if wanted information is empty / not found.