Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Don't open new tab for "Back" navigation to the initial history entry of a tab.
- Don't open new tab as a child of the current for a URI with different origin.
- Add new blocking mode based on
browser.webRequest.onBeforeRequest. Joshua Cantara, thanks a lot!
about:privatebrowsingas recycled tabs, by default.
- Fix missing options page.
- Open new tab for search results also.
- Save configurations correctly.
- Open child tab correctly.
- Click on autocomplete items of the location bar works correctly.
- Supports Firefox 50 and later.
- Works for "Paste and Go" also.
- Click on autocomplete items in the location bar works correctly again. (regression)
- Isolated from
- Works on Nightly 46.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox 37 and older versions.
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1.
- Works on Firefox 25 and later.
- Fixed: Don't open new tab for in-page links. On lately versions of Firefox, URIs with different hash (fragment) were unexpectedly detected as "different page" because the value entered to the location bar has no scheme (the "http://" part.)
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
- Improved: "Go" button in the location bar is also handled.
- Fixed: Left-click on popup items of the awsomebar (smart location bar) didn't work on Firefox 10 and later.
- Improved: URIs under different user's home (pages under different /~username/ ) are handled as "different website". (To disable this new feature, set email@example.comUserHome=false )
- Improved: Never open new tabs if the current page is "404 File Not Found" error.
- Fixed: In the configuration dialog, selected item was not highlighted.