Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
won't auto restart if minimize memory is enabled
- using memory report manager residentFast or resident attributes, avoiding iteration of reporters
- using nsITimer instead of window.setInterval for the main timer
* internal improvements
* removed prompt when restarting from File menu
* automatic restart delay shortened to 30secs from 60secs
* add-on bar entry bug fix
* compatability fix due memory reporter infrastructure changes
* Reverted minimum threshold validation, which appears to have prevented some users from updating their memory threshold settings.
* We give Firefox 60 seconds before we automatically restart. This should help during cases where Firefox restarts automatically on startup.
* Added File -> Restart menu option.
* Displays MB instead of Mb. Thanks Areed.
* Reverted back to using Ci.nsIAppStartup.eAttemptQuit.
* Internal fixes.
* Configurable refresh interval.
* Using Ci.nsIAppStartup.eForceQuit instead of Ci.nsIAppStartup.eAttemptQuit. If this causes any issues, please let us
* Displays a dialog confirmation before restarting Firefox.
* Users can customize the font color.
* Added the option automatically restart Firefox when memory threshold is met.
** Be careful not to set the memory threshold to a very low number or that might restart Firefox as soon as you open it.