Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed bug with "report this error" links
* Fixed issue where browser's auto-fill might break even when users disable MaskMe panels for certain fields.
* Improvements to the feedback form for better support
* We've made it easier for new users to set up their masked emails
* Changes to the 'Help' page so that premium users get improved support
* Improved messaging for international users
* Fixed an issue where gifted Masked Cards would not display correctly.
* Fixed issue where ticking off "this is for a subscription" during Masked Card create would close the card create panel entirely.
* Added a "Reset" option for Masked Phones under Settings for premium users
* A few other bug fixes.
* Fixes blank page dashboard bug in Firefox when user has multiple browser windows open and clicks on MaskMe icon.
* Other bug fixes
The list of supported countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United States, United Kingdom. (SMS is only supported in the US and U.K.)
* You can now refer MaskMe to your friends, and get 3 months of MaskMe premium for free! Just invite 3 friends, and once they install, you'll get a coupon code.
* Six bug fixes
* Added some new support for "smarter" transaction details for masked card usage
we now show both authorizations and transactions in the masked card details view (previously only showing authorizations)\. We do some smart collapsing of authorizations/transactions so that we minimize the number of rows that are shown. (Open authorizations that have been closed only show the closed action & Authorizations that have become posted transactions only show the posted transaction)
* We show helpful tips regarding authorizations, dollar charges, and transaction states (users can click a small ? icon where appropriate for this helpful information)
- More options throughout the product to login to another MaskMe account if you are installing MaskMe on a second browser or computer.
- Easier access to MaskMe for Firefox users from the browser's "Add-ons" page.
- Fixed an issue where using the MaskMe options in the right-click menu on multiple fields wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't toggle changes to Masked Cards preferences in Settings.
- Fixed an issue with the 'contact support' form for Masked Cards inside MaskMe.
- 19 other various bug fixes.
* Fixed an issue where your Masked Cards might display a negative balance. (Everything was fine in the backend - just the UI messed up. Oops.)
* Ability to see recent emails your masked inbox from within MaskMe (this way you don't have to check your inbox or look in spam folders when registering at sites)
* Over 15 miscellaneous bug fixes.