To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Click the Toolbar Button (originally in add-on bar, can be changed), or choose from the Developers Tools menu under Tools Menu (or Firefox Menu), or even Press "Ctrl + Shift + M" shortcut to bring upon the Magnifier.
To close the Zoom panel, either press Escape, click on the button again, or hit the shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + M) again.
Some of the key features of Magnifier are :
- The zoom level can be shifted from 2x to 16x.
- Color data for each pixel is visible and available in three main formats : RGB, HSL and Hex
- Four different modes of Magnifier are possible:
- Content Zoom: To zoom only the contents of the web page
- Browser Zoom: To zoom the whole browser, including the toolbars, address bar and everything else.
- Mouse Zoom: In this mode, the whole browser can be zoomed and the Zoom Panel will move along the mouse acting as a lens held in hand
- Panel Zoom: In this mode, the panel will zoom whatever content is behind the panel. Much like a lens placed over a page.
- Resize the panel according to your will so as to cover as much screen size as possible.
- Drag and drop the panel to screen edges to dock it to screen edge
- Gridlines can be hidden via the options pane checkbox
Future plans include a ruler along the sides of the webpage, full integration with the Inspector Developer Tool of Firefox and enhanced color picking and palette support.
For any issues or queries, please visit the github page here.